Our Rules of Play
By signing in, you are accepting these Rules of Play
Mini Mischiefs (MM) is a Soft Play Centre & Party Venue for families with children up to the age of 10 years.
1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, who must remain within the building at all times. MM does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. Parents / guardians must:
Accept full responsibility to supervise their children at all times
Observe their children to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely
Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour
Book their children in and out of the premises
2) For child protection reasons we have CCTV in operation around MM.
3) To ensure a safe and healthy environment the following rules must be followed at all times:
Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, must not visit the centre for at least 48 hours
No smoking or use of fire within the play centre (with the only exception being birthday candles)
No climbing on the external play structure, furniture, barriers or netted walls
Chewing Gum is strictly prohibited
Fighting, bullying, disruptive, destructive or unsuitable behaviour towards MM Staff, management, children or other members of the public, from either children or adults, will not be tolerated under any circumstances
Any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible, and report any spillages, accidents or damage to a member of staff immediately
Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be conducted in the toilets, and nappies disposed of in the bins provided
Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on-going safety audits
4) Before entering the play area, in the interests of Health, Safety & Hygiene, adults must ensure themselves and children they are responsible for:
Remove shoes / footwear
ANYONE ON THE PLAY EQUIPMENT MUST WEAR SOCKS AT ALL TIMES
Remove all valuables and sharp objects i.e. Jewellery, badges, watches, money, buckles, pens
Take care when wearing spectacles or glasses (we recommend using a retainer and have shatter proof lenses)
Adults must accompany the children to the toilet, ensure they can use the facilities and wash their hands
Do not climb the slides, or play in front of the slide exits
Wear appropriate clothing, ideally legs and arms should be covered to minimise the risk of personal injury
Tuck in clothes and remove clothes with ropes or cords
Follow the equipment guidelines and age recommendations, in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children
Do not take food or drink on to any of the play equipment at any time
5) Valuables must be left with a responsible adult or in the lockers provided. We cannot accept liability for any lost or stolen property.
6) Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times. Overstay of an enforced play time limit will result in an overstay charge which must be paid in full on leaving the building.
7) Only food or drink purchased from MM café may be consumed on the premises. However, it is permitted to bring food and drink for babies under 1 year.
The MM team are on hand to maximise your children’s enjoyment, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that every consideration has been given to the safety of children using the play centre, therefore if these rules are not adhered to you will be asked to leave MM.
Management reserve the right to refuse admission, and by signing in you are accepting the Rules of Play
Monday - Friday
9:30am - 6:00pm
Weekends & Holidays
9:00am - 6:30pm
Three Manors Retail Park, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7BA
Relax in our cafe and enjoy an aromatic cup of freshly ground barista style coffee. We also offer specialty teas, shakes, slushes and a variety of refreshing drinks from our chiller cabinet.
Enjoy scrumptious home-cooked food for all the family, with healthy options and tasty treats.Our cafe Our menu